Nu-Prep, perfect and official supplements 'extra push' Testosterone Management.

Nu-Prep, perfect and official supplements 'extra push' Testosterone Management.
Negative - Prohibited List. ADAMAS, New Delhi, India. NON-DRUG. Nu-Prep official supplement 'The National Sports Institute of Malaysia'

Thursday, 1 October 2026

28 STUDIES. ONE PHYSTA® JOURNEY.

 28 STUDIES. ONE PHYSTA® JOURNEY.

 

SCIENCE FIRST. EVERYTHING FOLLOWS.


28 studies Tongkat Ali PHYSTA.

 

I am moving toward my 70s.

At this stage of my life, my goal is simple:

HEALTH. ENERGY. CONFIDENCE. WELL BEING.

 

I am not simply thinking about living longer.

 

I want to enjoy EVERY MOMENT to remain active, spend time with family and friends, keep learning, enjoy my daily routines and continue experiencing life with gratitude.

 

Every morning, I like to begin simply:

Nu-Prep® + COFFEE or TEA +  roti canai or lontong or soto or mee / nasi goreng or nasi lemak & ( Makanan Malaysia ) or FRUIT.

 

Then I get on with my day.

But I do not want to depend only on how I feel.

I BELIEVE IN CHECKING THE EVIDENCE.

BLOOD TEST KNOW YOUR NUMBERS

As I get older, I pay more attention to my BLOOD TEST results.

I monitor appropriate health markers including blood glucose, HbA1c and testosterone with my healthcare professional.

 

 

For me, the important thing is not simply saying:

"I feel healthy."

I want to MEASURE.

I want to understand whether my numbers are moving in the right direction.

 

SUGAR.

This is particularly important to me.

In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of 105 men aged 50–70 with testosterone below 300 ng/dL, researchers investigated PHYSTA® at 100 mg and 200 mg daily for 12 weeks. HbA1c was one of the study's secondary outcomes.

�PubMed https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34262417/

 

The study reported changes in HbA1c within the PHYSTA® 200 mg group, but the evidence does not establish PHYSTA® as an independently proven treatment for normalizing blood sugar.

That distinction matters to me.

SCIENCE FIRST means I look at the actual numbers and understand exactly what the clinical study proves and what it does not prove.

PHYSTA®  MY EVIDENCE JOURNEY

For me, PHYSTA® represents more than a traditional LONG JACK herb.

It is a standardized water extract of Eurycoma longifolia (Tongkat Ali) that has been investigated in human clinical research.

One randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled multicentre study evaluated PHYSTA® in ageing men aged 50–70 with low testosterone. The 200 mg/day group showed significant increases in total testosterone compared with placebo at weeks 4, 8 and 12. The study also reported reductions in fatigue scores and improvements in quality-of-life measures.

�PubMed https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34262417/

 

A separate 2022 systematic review and meta-analysis published in Medicina included nine clinical studies, five of which were included in the meta-analysis. The pooled analysis found a statistically significant increase in total testosterone, while the authors emphasized that further research is required before Eurycoma longifolia can be established for routine clinical practice.

�PubMed https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36013514/

 

That is why I describe PHYSTA® as a CLINICALLY TESTED ingredient not as a guaranteed solution.

TESTOSTERONE KNOW, DON'T GUESS

As I approach my 70s, I understand that testosterone naturally changes with age.

I do not want to guess.

I want to CHECK.

I want to MEASURE.

And I want to understand my results.

The PHYSTA® ageing-male clinical trial found a significant increase in total testosterone with 200 mg/day compared with placebo at weeks 4, 8 and 12.

�PubMed https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34262417/

 

The broader 2022 systematic review likewise found an overall positive effect of Eurycoma longifolia on total testosterone, although the authors noted differences among studies and called for further research.

�PubMed https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36013514/

 

For me, that is what evidence-based wellness means:

Don't promise.

Don't exaggerate.

Measure.

Understand.

Continue learning.

STRESS — CONTROL THE DAY, DON'T LET THE DAY CONTROL ME

Life is not only about testosterone or laboratory numbers.

It is also about STRESS, mood, energy and the ability to enjoy the people and moments around me.

A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study published in Food & Nutrition Research investigated Eurycoma longifolia (PHYSTA®) together with multivitamins in moderately stressed adults.

The study reported several within-group improvements in quality of life, mood and stress. It also reported a 15% reduction in the physical-stress domain in the active group, compared with 0.7% in placebo. Importantly, the authors reported no significant overall between-group differences for the main outcomes.

�PubMed https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30574050/

 

So my lesson is simple:

DON'T CHASE STRESS. MANAGE IT.

Sleep well.

Move my body.

Eat sensibly.

Spend time with family.

Laugh.

Stay active.

And when ANGER or pressure comes, I take a breath and move forward.

HEALTH IS MORE THAN ONE NUMBER

Another randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled human study investigated PHYSTA® in middle-aged adults.

After four weeks, the PHYSTA® group showed significantly higher immunological vigor and immunological grade than placebo, together with higher total, naïve and CD4+ T-cell counts.

�PubMed https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26816234/

 

 

 

 

That makes me look at health from a broader perspective.

BLOOD.

IMMUNITY.

ENERGY.

MOOD.

QUALITY OF LIFE.

PHYSICAL ACTIVITY.

But I also remind myself:

Every scientific claim must remain connected to the particular study that investigated it.

That is what SCIENCE FIRST. EVERYTHING FOLLOWS. means to me.

THEN COMES THE BEST PART - LIFE

After my morning COFFEE or TEA, I enjoy some FRUIT and continue with my day.

Sometimes I take a short drive.

I carry just enough MONEY for a coffee break.

Then BACK HOME.

A quiet room.

A little rest.

Relax.

Enjoy the afternoon.

And when evening arrives:

JOGGING.

WALKING.

BADMINTON.

OR ANY EASY SPORT.

Nothing extreme.

Just keep moving.

Just keep enjoying life.

 

MY GOAL FOR MY 70s

I don't want reaching my 70s to mean stopping life.

I want it to mean appreciating life even more.

I want to wake up with purpose.

I want to move.

I want to enjoy my COFFEE.

I want to meet people.

I want to spend time with family.

I want to keep learning.

I want to keep checking my health.

And I want to enjoy EVERY MOMENT that life gives me.

ONE DAY AT A TIME

I know that no supplement can GUARANTEE normal testosterone, normal SUGAR or normal HbA1c.

But human clinical research gives me a scientific basis to continue exploring standardized Eurycoma longifolia extracts such as PHYSTA® as part of an overall healthy lifestyle.

�PubMed +1 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36013514/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34262417/

 

So my routine remains simple:

CHECK.

MEASURE.

MOVE.

EAT WELL.

REST.

MANAGE STRESS.

ENJOY LIFE.

And tomorrow morning?

 

I begin again.

COFFEE or TEA.

FRUIT.

MY DAILY ROUTINE.

MY HEALTH JOURNEY.

SCIENCE FIRST. EVERYTHING FOLLOWS.

28 STUDIES.

ONE PHYSTA® SCIENTIFIC JOURNEY.

ONE LIFE TO LIVE.

HEALTH today.

WELL BEING tomorrow.

CONFIDENCE for the journey ahead.

28 studies Tongkat Ali PHYSTA.


SELECTED MEDICAL & SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL REFERENCES

1. Chinnappan SM, George A, Pandey P, Narke G, Choudhary YK.

Effect of Eurycoma longifolia standardised aqueous root extract-Physta® on testosterone levels and quality of life in ageing male subjects: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled multicentre study. Food & Nutrition Research. 2021;65:5647. DOI: 10.29219/fnr.v65.5647.

 

�PubMed

 

 

2. Leisegang K, Finelli R, Sikka SC, Panner Selvam MK.

Eurycoma longifolia (Jack) Improves Serum Total Testosterone in Men: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Clinical Trials. Medicina. 2022;58(8):1047. DOI: 10.3390/medicina58081047.

 

�PubMed

 

3. George A, Suzuki N, Abas AB, et al.

Immunomodulation in Middle-Aged Humans Via the Ingestion of Physta® Standardized Root Water Extract of Eurycoma longifolia Jack. Phytotherapy Research. 2016;30(4):627–635. �

PubMed

4. George A, Udani J, Zainal Abidin N, Yusof A.

Efficacy and safety of Eurycoma longifolia (Physta®) water extract plus multivitamins on quality of life, mood and stress. Food & Nutrition Research. 2018;62:1374. DOI: 10.29219/fnr.v62.1374. �

PubMed

5. Ismail SB, et al.

Randomized Clinical Trial on the Use of PHYSTA Freeze-Dried Water Extract of Eurycoma longifolia for the Improvement of Quality of Life and Sexual Well-Being in Men. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine. 2012;2012:429268. �

PubMed

The message I would put at the very end of the story:

I don't want to simply believe that I am healthy.

I want to CHECK.

I want to MEASURE.

I want to understand the EVIDENCE.

And then I want to LIVE.

SCIENCE FIRST. EVERYTHING FOLLOWS.


No comments: